Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Have an Award :)


Thank You Lynn !

10 things about me.
1. I Started using Psp in 1998 since then I have been addicted lol.
2. I have 6 grandchildren who I love & Adore. They Range in Age from 5 Yrs To 6 Month Twin Boys. I Spoil them Rotten :o)
3. I am a Native of Florida and Still Live there.
4. I Love Music I Listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd, AeroSmith, Ted Nugent, ZZ Top, Eric Clapton, Rod Stewart & I Like some of the Newer Artists Like Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, Fergie, John Mayer.
5. I Drove a School Bus for 22 Years and now I am a Caregiver / Housewife.
6. I have been Married for going on 30 Years.
7. I Like watching Movies my Favs are Mystical - Comedy - Suspense.
8. I Dislike Rude - Arrogant - Dishonest and Selfish People.
9. My Favorite Time of Day is 9 pm - 2 Am - Everyone is Asleep & It's my Time to Really Relax..LOL.
10. I Love writing Tutorials.
Well there you go a little about me.
I am now passing this award to the following people..
Forgive me if this is a "Repeat" for you Ladies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates Designed By Snappyscrappy|| Artwork used in this layout is by Folk Art Designs||